London (EC1V 3RS)
Competitive Salary, plus benefits
Curve Games is an award-winning independent video games publisher working with developers across the world to deliver the best in interactive entertainment. With a uniquely diverse games catalogue that includes classic indie gems Bomber Crew and Lawn Mowing Simulator, critically acclaimed experiences such as The Ascent and Autonauts, and the multi-million selling smash hits such as Human Fall Flat and For The King, Curve Games has taken its place as one of the leading games publishers worldwide.
As a Company we’ve adapted the way we work and implemented a series of wellbeing initiatives to help everyone in our team feel connected. Safe In Our World has helped us construct a mental health charter, and we’ve pledged our support for UKIE’s Raise the Game diversity initiative to ensure we’re striving towards an inclusive culture within the games industry.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Reporting Analyst to join the Commercial Strategy & Insights group. This role is pivotal to the business and will be central to increasing the level of reporting, forecasting and insight support across the organization. In a typical week the candidate would be working with our data engineering team to maintain and develop our reporting capabilities, working on commercial focused insight projects, such as promotional cadence recommendations, pricing strategies, internal sales dashboards for our 1st and 3rd party titles and contributing to the forecasting of our games across PC, Console and Mobile.
If you’re looking for an exceptional role within a dynamic and creative company that cares for its people and want to join our friendly and hardworking team then we would love to hear from you.
Reporting to the Senior Insights Manager, the Reporting Analyst will be responsible for:
- Building new reports & BI dashboards based on existing & new data sources and maintaining existing reports & BI dashboards.
- Contributing to and maintaining internal data warehousing, including uploading, mapping and linking of sales, traffic, player and marketing data.
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders on commercial insights to support data-driven decision making.
- Aiding in the preparation and delivery of department presentations for internal and external parties.
What we ask of you:
- Capable data user familiar with presenting and analysing datasets.
- Very high attention to detail and data input accuracy.
- Expertise within MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Expertise within Tableau (ideal) or other report/dashboarding tools
- High level of planning and organisational skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and be proactive.
- Enjoys developing new systems and processes.
- A starter-finisher; sees projects through to the end and takes ownership.
- Experience using SQL to query large, structured databases.
- Previous commercial experience within the video games industry.
- Experience within financial data and accounting.
- Knowledge of and passion for the video games industry.
- Confident speaker with proactive communication skills.
What we give in return:
Curve Games are always striving for excellence in what we do as a business, but also as an employer. We believe supporting our staff in a positive way, not only ensures productivity is high but encourages them to keep happy and healthy.
We achieve this through creating a friendly and inclusive work environment balanced between in-person attendance in our newly refurbished office and by working from home. We also provide plenty of opportunities for social events and offering a range of wellbeing initiatives including mental health charter, charity talks and a monthly wellness contribution.
Other benefits we offer include:
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays
- Medicash (Health Cash Plan), including EAP
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Group Income Protection, Critical Illness and Life Assurance Cover
- Employee referral scheme (currently £1000 per hire that you make!)
- Monthly wellness allowance
- Volunteering leave
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Long service leave