We are thrilled to announce the launch of our first DLC Ancient Britain on Steam, and also coming to Xbox on 2nd December.
With this DLC, you will be able to explore quintessentially British ruins whilst peacefully mowing the lawns of these sites. Ancient Britain is available on Steam at £6.99 / €8.99 / $8.99; you can find out more here. We have also added String Trimmers (AKA Weedwhackers) in the game for free! An essential new tool which we hope will allow you to grow and become a master of your craft!
Our latest patch is also live on Steam. Please find our patch notes below. We would like to remind everyone that we are committed to ensuring the highest quality game for our players and hope these bugfixes improve your game play.
Thank you as always for your continued support and feedback. If there is anything you feel we haven’t addressed, please join our Discord and let us know – https://discord.com/invite/lawnmowingsim
We hope you will enjoy this update!
The Grass Team (Lawn Mowing Simulator Team)
ANCIENT BRITAIN DLC
The Ancient Britain DLC contains four brand new locations each coming with its new challenges and inviting you to peacefully mown iconic British sites:
The Royal Stones
Here you will find quite a whimsical place, with two stone circles – their historical significance continues to be debated, but one thing is for certain, they could use a tidy up! Using the tools at your disposal and the new string trimmers, it is your task to go around these ancient ruins and carefully tidy it up.
Hidden in a quiet valley lie these ancient megaliths, forgotten by the modern world. Do your bit in bringing this site back to life!
The Ancient Aurochs
One of Britain’s oldest inns, this charming setting seems to be the perfect place to spend the day mowing.
A fascinating site that is home to a Bronze-Age field painting. Set on a steep slope with an intricate cut pattern around the painting, this may be your toughest task yet. Be sure to go slow as any damage caused to this historic site will come with a heavy fine.
FREE STRING TRIMMERS UPDATE
Three new String Trimmers are now available in the game, and for free! These essential lawncare tools will allow you to cut the grass more easily in those awkward areas. Ensuring you stay away from damage fines and produce the best work yet.
– Fixed an issue where mowers might lose functionality during mowing
– Fixed an issue where an infinite load may occur when loading the Test Drive area
– Improved legibility on 480p resolution screens
– Fixed an issue where changing language in-game didn’t apply immediately
– Fixed an issue where a tree had inaccurate collision
– Fixed an issue where prompts were shown on the wrong grass incorrectly
– Fixed an issue where inaccurate lighting may have occurred under limited circumstances
– Fixed an issue with flickering lights and shadows may have occurred
– Fixed an issue where changing the speaker mode reset all sound settings to default
– Fixed an issue where bankruptcy warning messages were overlapping
– Fixed an issue where the Groundmaster 3300’s steering wheel may have displayed incorrectly
– Fixed an issue where the first person camera would reset its position upon using ProView
– Fixed an issue where cameras could clip through hedges, trees and buildings
– Fixed an issue where incorrect litter contract rewards were received
– Fixed an issue where the player avatar would not look left or right on the Scag V-Ride
– Fixed an issue where grass occasionally would not deform as intended
– All vehicles motor load rebalanced
– All Career contract times updated to fit new strimmer gameplay loop
– All Challenge times updated to fit new strimmer gameplay loop
– Fixed a bug where the 3300 72″ deck was not cutting to the correct width
– Fixed a bug where the 3300 72” deck castor wheels were not moving
You can stay up to date with all things Lawn Mowing Simulator by following: