London (EC1V 3RS)
Competitive Salary, plus benefits
Curve Games is an award-winning independent publisher working with developers across the world to deliver the best in interactive entertainment. With a uniquely diverse games catalogue that includes classic indie gems For The King and Bomber Crew, critically acclaimed experiences such as The Ascent and Autonauts, and the multi-million selling smash hit Human Fall Flat, Curve Games has taken its place as one of the leading games publishers worldwide.
2021 was a stand-out year for Curve Games and our amazing titles, and we’ve got even bigger plans for 2022 and beyond, so we’re looking to grow our successful team!
As a Company we’ve adapted the way we work and implemented a series of wellbeing initiatives to help everyone in our team feel connected. Safe In Our World has helped us construct a mental health charter, and we’ve pledged our support for UKIE’s Raise the Game diversity initiative to ensure we’re striving towards an inclusive culture within the games industry.
So, if you’re looking for your next role within a company that cares for its people and want to join our friendly and hardworking team then read on.
Joining our quickly growing Community team, this role will be one of three Community Managers to support releases across first party (owned studios) and third party (published titles). Through the creation of engaging content and by talking directly with our passionate and vocal fanbase wherever they are, this role is pivotal to the continued success of our business.
Reporting to the Senior Influencer Manager, the Community Manager will be responsible for:
- Developing and leading on all community comms for your assigned titles, from overall strategy to final deliverables.
- Scale up social media reach, engagement, and conversion to drive measurable results.
- Owning social strategy and implementation for your assigned titles using tried and tested playbook tactics to tailor and maximise audience growth and the impact of our content.
- Managing social media calendars for your titles, ensuring they support the wider comms plan across paid, owned and earned media.
- Managing the day-to-day running of social channels (Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, TikTok, Reddit, Discord) creating innovative and engaging posts that stay on trend with the wider game industry.
- Becoming a reactive and pro-active presence across direct-to-customer platforms such as Discord and other customer service channels.
- Delivering live streams to a regular and consistent schedule to support game launches as well as on-going engagement and retention.
- Ensuring that additional editorial channels such as Steam News, Xbox Clubs and Curve’s owned website are always populated with the latest, most relevant content.
- Reporting campaign performance on a weekly and monthly basis via tailored reporting, ensuring that growth momentum is being tracked whilst learnings and best practices are being shared.
What we want from you:
- 3+ years’ experience running and growing social channels and delivering community programmes.
- A true games fanatic, with knowledge across all platforms and a passion for indie gaming, but able to talk direct to fans with less knowhow.
- You must be an expert on all things social, a growth marketer at heart, you understand how to create viral growth through evolving compelling social content and campaigns.
- Experience with streaming; ideally you have your own streaming channel or have set-up and managed streams for others.
- Results driven – you have a track record of impeccable execution and delivery – increasing reach, followers and engagement within a high growth business, operating independently without need for oversight or guidance
- Insatiously creative – a perfectionist with flair and passion with a powerful instinct for what makes content compelling and shareable
- Capable in all Adobe package software, including Premiere Pro, After Effects and Photoshop.
- Experience working directly with online communities, responding to their issues and reporting back to wider team.
What you get from us:
Curve Games are always striving for excellence in what we do as a business, but also as an employer. We believe supporting our staff in a positive way, not only ensures productivity is high but encourages them to keep happy and healthy.
We achieve this through creating a friendly and inclusive work environment both in-person in our newly refurbished office and online through providing plenty of opportunities for social events and offering a range of wellbeing initiatives including mental health charter, charity talks and gym membership contribution. We also offer flexible, remote working and working from home support. This in turn allows our staff to feel comfortable and to be confident in supporting one another.
Other benefits we offer include:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Medicash (Health Cash Plan), including EAP
- Discretionary bonus scheme (role dependant)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Group Income Protection, Critical Illness and Life Assurance Cover
- Ride2Work scheme
- Employee referral scheme