London (EC1V 3RS) / Flexible
Competitive Salary, plus benefits
Curve Games is an award-winning independent label working with developers across the world to deliver the best in interactive entertainment. With a uniquely diverse games catalogue that includes classic indie gems For The King and Bomber Crew, critically acclaimed experiences such as The Ascent and Autonauts, and the multi-million selling smash hit Human Fall Flat, Curve Games has taken its place as one of the leading games publishers worldwide.
2021 was a stand-out year for Curve Games and our amazing titles, and we’ve got even bigger plans for 2022 and beyond, so we’re looking to grow our successful team!
As a Company we’ve adapted the way we work and implemented a series of wellbeing initiatives to help everyone in our team feel connected. Safe In Our World has helped us construct a mental health charter, and we’ve pledged our support for UKIE’s Raise the Game diversity initiative to ensure we’re striving towards an inclusive culture within the games industry.
So, if you’re looking for your next role within a company that cares for its people and want to join our friendly and hardworking team then read on.
A vital addition to the team, the Associate Producer is responsible for assisting the production team, reporting primarily to the Producer & working with our development partners to ensure we continue the ongoing success of the game.
Reporting to the Producer, the Associate Producer will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Producer to ensure the best quality & timely delivery of milestones
- Supporting QA and the Producer in bug triage & QA planning/resolution in JIRA
- Owning the planning process, with support from the Producer for key distribution partners to ensure we have reliable plans for upcoming releases across the world
- Working with external development teams to review & approve contracted milestone deliverables
- Taking a lead in daily internal & external stand ups to ensure progress, changes & concerns are communicated & addressed
- Providing clear detailed analysis on risks and areas for improvement
- Using existing gaming knowledge to provide clearly-explained gameplay enhancements
- Reviewing community & internal feedback on the game so it can be prioritised in the development plan
What we want from you:
- Good knowledge of Scheduling software, e.g. Jira
- Good aptitude of scheduling, process, tracking and resource allocation
- Ability to identify and assess risks and form a strategy to mitigate them
- Experience working within QA processes and with external vendors
- Ability to cultivate strong working relationships within a software development environment
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office / GSuite applications
- Works well with ambiguity and can form an actionable plan on loose ideas
- Broad knowledge across diverse areas of game development, with a background in code/art/design/QA is desirable
- Experience in tools used to make Art, Animation and Audio
- Experience with platform holder requirements; Sony, Nintendo, Microsoft and Steam
- Experience with console submission and certification processes
What you get from us:
Curve Games are always striving for excellence in what we do as a business, but also as an employer. We believe supporting our staff in a positive way, not only ensures productivity is high but encourages them to keep happy and healthy.
We achieve this through creating a friendly and inclusive work environment both in-person in our newly refurbished office and online through providing plenty of opportunities for social events and offering a range of wellbeing initiatives including mental health charter, charity talks and gym membership contribution. We also offer flexible, remote working and working from home support. This in turn allows our staff to feel comfortable and to be confident in supporting one another.
Other benefits we offer include:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Medicash (Health Cash Plan), including EAP
- Discretionary bonus scheme (role dependant)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Group Income Protection, Critical Illness and Life Assurance Cover
- Ride2Work scheme
- Employee referral scheme